Summer Treat!!
I love summer treats. The popsicles, ice cream cones, slushies, smoothies, whatever it is I love them.
But, sometimes the treats are not always healthy. I came across this summer treat from a family friend, and I am going to share it with you today!
I call it Nut Melody. What you need is:
But, sometimes the treats are not always healthy. I came across this summer treat from a family friend, and I am going to share it with you today!
I call it Nut Melody. What you need is:
- almonds
- cashews
- sunflower seeds (shelled)
- pumpkin seeds (shelled)
- mini chocolate chips
- flax seed grinned
First, buy your nuts raw. I buy mine at Kitchen Kneads in Ogden. When you get it all home, wash the nuts and seeds (you never know what is on them.) --Make sure you dry them.
Next, place the nuts on a cookie sheet, turn on oven to 200 and bake the nuts for 15 minutes.
When that is done, place in a Ziplock bag or in a container big enough, and mix all the ingredients together. The mini chocolate chips gives a hint of sweetness and the rest it just scrumptious.
Happy Friday!!

Comments
Post a Comment