Organization: Hall Closet
A week of organization!! Living in a small house, it needs to stay straight! For starters, the hall closet!
I live in a small older home, and I just don't have a lot of room! So, my house needs to stay organized. I have no pantry, and one closet for cleaning supplies and house "stuff."
As you can see, tall on one side, stuff in bins (that are labeled) and tools below. Miscellaneous stuff goes up tops, like light bulbs, iron, etc.
In the bins are dusters, shoe care, food saver bags, and wires and cables.
Look tomorrow for more organization.
I live in a small older home, and I just don't have a lot of room! So, my house needs to stay organized. I have no pantry, and one closet for cleaning supplies and house "stuff."
As you can see, tall on one side, stuff in bins (that are labeled) and tools below. Miscellaneous stuff goes up tops, like light bulbs, iron, etc.
In the bins are dusters, shoe care, food saver bags, and wires and cables.
Look tomorrow for more organization.


Comments
Post a Comment