Organization: Self
All week long I have shown how I keep my small home organized. I buy bins from dollar stores, put things back, clean, and label. I have saved the best for last! How to keep yourself organized! It's a secret everyone is wanting to know, the climax is building, but here it is, Do what makes you happy!
I have a good Idea of how my week is going to be and what I want my days to be like.
I exercise in the morning and take a Pilates class once a week. When I come home I read my scriptures, or if you don't want to do that, read an uplifting book for a few minutes.
Always get ready for the day! Shower, put on make-up, do that hair, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to just sit and stare at the wall and do nothing. Yes it is OK to take a break every once in a while and do nothing, but do get ready!
Make that bed!! I make mine everyday and I feel so much better knowing I have one room cleaned in my house!
Last, but not least, do something that makes you happy! I don't care what it is. Playing with your babies, playing music and dancing, sewing, scrapbooking, blogging for half a second, cleaning, sitting in the sun or just reading a book! When you are happy, your house becomes happy also! For me the happiness in my life is two things, playing with Sadie and playing my flute! I have enjoyed relearning how to play!
I hope you enjoyed this weeks Organization, and check back for 4th of July Decorations on Monday!!
Follow me on Instagram @spudgirl02
and Twitter @NapTimeCreate
Have a great Weekend!
I have a good Idea of how my week is going to be and what I want my days to be like.
I exercise in the morning and take a Pilates class once a week. When I come home I read my scriptures, or if you don't want to do that, read an uplifting book for a few minutes.
Always get ready for the day! Shower, put on make-up, do that hair, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to just sit and stare at the wall and do nothing. Yes it is OK to take a break every once in a while and do nothing, but do get ready!
Make that bed!! I make mine everyday and I feel so much better knowing I have one room cleaned in my house!
Last, but not least, do something that makes you happy! I don't care what it is. Playing with your babies, playing music and dancing, sewing, scrapbooking, blogging for half a second, cleaning, sitting in the sun or just reading a book! When you are happy, your house becomes happy also! For me the happiness in my life is two things, playing with Sadie and playing my flute! I have enjoyed relearning how to play!
I hope you enjoyed this weeks Organization, and check back for 4th of July Decorations on Monday!!
Follow me on Instagram @spudgirl02
and Twitter @NapTimeCreate
Have a great Weekend!

Comments
Post a Comment