Organization: Kitchen
I love being in my kitchen. Baking, crafting, gathering, and dancing, whatever it is everything happens in my kitchen.
Like most kitchens, I have dishes, glasses, Pyrex dishes and mixing bowls in the cupboards. Silverware, measuring cups, and cooking utensils in the drawers. And a Lazy Suzan to place the bulk of the food, but I have two small cupboards that I have to fit the rest in.
We have limited counter space, so when I am done using something I have to put it back.
Appliances are in a corner cupboard.
How it all fits I don't know, but I am glad.
Check back tomorrow for the last one!!
We have limited counter space, so when I am done using something I have to put it back.
Appliances are in a corner cupboard.
How it all fits I don't know, but I am glad.
Check back tomorrow for the last one!!



Comments
Post a Comment