Pictures!

I love to take pictures! I take them all day long. On my Nikon Camera and on my phone. Along the way I have found a couple things that help me take great pictures.



  1. Lighting. Open the blinds, go outside and get as much natural light as you can. 
  2. Take pictures of moments you don't want to forget. I hate it when my phone is dead or my camera is not around and I have to use my husbands phone. I don't want the picture on his phone I want it on mine. 
  3. Which brings me to 3. I am selfish with pictures. If they are of my kid, I want a copy. Don't be afraid to ask for a copy of the picture. 
  4. If you want to print you pictures, find a good printing company. Walgreens, Costco, Sam's Club are all great local ones. (Me and Walmart have disagreements.) For GREAT looking pictures go to Shutterfly, or Persnickety Prints.
  5. Back up those pictures!!! I can't stress that enough. I back mine up on CD's and on an external hard drive. 
  6. Last but not least, Have fun taking those pictures, because one day, that is all that is left!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies