Quiet Books
I love quiet books. When I was little, my mom had quiet books for us to play with during church. I loved them. Last year while I was pregnant I decided to make my own book. I found some templates on pintrest and viola I had my own quiet book!
I printed the templates from Oopsey Daisy blog here.
Here is what my quiet books looks like!

Don't Forget to follow me on Facebook! Nap Time Creations
Check back tomorrow for ways to keep your kids busy!
Happy Monday
I printed the templates from Oopsey Daisy blog here.
Here is what my quiet books looks like!
| Cover |
| Alphabet is inside for the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree |
| The truck holds the Ice cream |
I love watching Sadie playing with the book. I had to tell myself that it is ok if it isn't perfect. Your kids will love it no matter what!
To check out more Quiet Book ideas check out my pintrest board Quiet Books:
Check back tomorrow for ways to keep your kids busy!
Happy Monday

Comments
Post a Comment