Our Happy Father!

Yesterday was a huge success!! Colt loved his gifts and his day. I couldn't have been more thrilled that it was a beautiful day and that he liked his gifts.

First, I made him breakfast.

Crepes with Nutella and Blueberries (his favorite).
      (recipe at the end)

Next, he received gifts.



The shirt was a huge hit! Sadie and I made him a card.

Later that day we went to his grandparents, had dinner and watch the basketball game!
I am grateful for the man and a wonderful father that he is!!
Hope your man had a fabulous day also!!


Recipe for Crepes:
4 eggs
1/2 tsp Salt
2/3 Cup milk
nutmeg
1 Tbs. sugar
2/3 c. Sifted flour
2 Tbs. butter
Put eggs in blender and put on stir until light yellow. Add remaining ingredients. Process till smooth. Bake in pan and swirl around till half way up the pan is covered. Bake and flip. Top with fruit of choice, and Enjoy!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies