Fitness: Clothing

Black yoga pants are my favorite. I change my clothes in the middle of the day just to be in them. They are comfortable. When exercising, the clothes that are worn should be comfy. I bought my clothes at Wal-mart, which has worked out really well for me. I have friends that love lululemon and Nike.

Amazon is also a great place to get clothing as well.

When picking out clothing, make sure that it stretches with you, fit comfortably and is breathable. Don't wear clothing that is too tight, too warm or too small.

Must have exercise clothing:

  •  Running shoes, or just tennis shoes
  • pants, capris or shorts
  • sports bra
  • t-shirt, or top
  • elastic hair tie
Now for shoes. I have izumi pearl running shoes! I love them. I learned that your shoes should be the most comfortable clothing you wear. Your feet shouldn't slip in and out of them, the laces shouldn't be tight, and make sure to untie the shoe laces before pulling out your foot.

What is your favorite clothing to wear when working out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies