Being Mom

Lately I have been finding myself saying, "It's gross being a mom!" The being sneezed in the face, food flying, and the slobber swap, it's just gross.
I learned I am a true mom now by:


  • comes to me when hungry or tired
  • wants me to feed her
  • personal space does NOT exist
  • I take a shower just to have a break
  • While doing dishes I have someone climbing on me
  • pulling out all the DVD's is a great entertainment
  • I can smell a poopy diaper right away
  • My hair is leverage for pulling up on
Yet somehow, the smiles, laughs and joy Sadie brings in my life is all worth it. I would not trade being a mom for anything. So, being a mom may have it's hard days, but there is a piece of joy that is found everyday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies