Coloring quiet books, & FHE

I have been trying to find easy quiet books for church. We struggle to stay the entire time and I have found a couple coloring pages that might make it easier on us. First, I came across this gem and couldn't get off the internet for 2 hours.  I printed off shapes, alphabet and numbers. I will be printing off church coloring pictures and adding in pages from the Friend Magazine.

I have also decided that now is the time to have Family Home Evening. I have made a FHE book. It has stories, pictures and games. I made it out of Friend magazines. (Click here to see.)

But I couldn't help what the Family Home Evening Resource book was all about. What was in it? Was it easy to use? Was it so old, no one cared anymore? By looking at it, it is old, but old things are great, Right? I thumbed through it last night, and I am super excited to use it. I can't wait! Monday night is not getting here fast enough! Loaded with lessons, games, activities, treats, puzzles, songs, etc. FHE are going to be easy around here!

To see what the book contains click here.

To buy the book click here. 

Happy Friday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies