Best week Ever!!

Sorry I haven't been around, I have been crazy busy! (I believe summer is in full swing!) My Missionary brother, Marshal, came home and it has been a whirlwind of fun. Why such a crazy week? Well that is because my next brother, Tanner, is leaving, today to be exact. We had one week all together! So what made it so crazy? Let me show you!

First we had to make a homemade "Welcome Home" Banner.
 
Then hug him at the airport!


 Let him meet his niece for the first time, and last have all 8 people take a selfie photo! (We did it)

So here it is the crazy week, are you ready?
Pick up Missionary
Go Boating (or wait to go boating)

Take Family Pictures

Go to the temple together

Have a Homecoming and a Farewell the Same day and see family and friends.
And yes this is one side of my family

Boys go to Lagoon with cousins
Girls go Shopping 

Say goodbye to the next missionary!
Like I said, I have been busy! I am grateful for my family and the wonderful example they are to me!
Are you having a busy summer as well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies