Play Food Bucket
For Christmas one year, grandma gave Sadie a lot of play food. I had to weed some of it down to the very favorites and put the rest away. But is doesn't matter, it is still everywhere. There are so many pieces! So I ran to the dollar store and picked out a bucket and put some cute vinyl letter on the front. I love how it turned out!
It was simple to make.
I picked out the font I liked in my Silhouette Studio, cut, weed, and applied.
A few things I learned:
1. Just because it is a cute bucket doesn't mean the food will always be inside.
2. I learned how to curve the font after I made this (should have learned before)
3. The dollar store is the best place for picking up kid toy organizers.
It was simple to make.
I picked out the font I liked in my Silhouette Studio, cut, weed, and applied.
A few things I learned:
1. Just because it is a cute bucket doesn't mean the food will always be inside.
2. I learned how to curve the font after I made this (should have learned before)
3. The dollar store is the best place for picking up kid toy organizers.
I hope you can make one too! If you do please share with me, I'd love to see it!
Have a great day!



Comments
Post a Comment