Stock up and Save

I love stocking up on things I think it is Fabulous! My one stop shop for stocking up is Costco! Yes I know it is great for big families that have four or more kids, but believe me it's great for two as well.
I have been shopping at Costco since I was first married. Not sure if it is because I was used to going there with my mom to shop for our big family or what but I love it. I have never bought electronics, candy, or bedding there the things I buy are items we use everyday! 
This is just a list of what I buy
  • Toilet Paper
  • Paper Towels
  • Laundry Soap
  • Dishwasher Soap
  • Frozen Chicken
  • Hamburger
  • Bread
  • Formula
  • Graham Cracker
  • Toothpaste
  • Femmine Products
  • Deodorant
  • Shampoo/Conditioner 
  • Diapers
  • Wipes
  • Soap
The chicken and hamburger I vacuum seal in my food saver and put in the freezer. Baby stuff and femmine products are stuff I hate buying every time I need them. They never expire (expect the baby food) and I can have tons on hand at once. 
What are your favorite items to stock up on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies