Be a little better!

Every morning I tell myself just be a little bit better than yesterday! What a stretching goal that is! I have found there are 10 little things that can help. You may do one or you may want to do them all!

  1. Play with your children! I can not tell you how much my mood changes when I am on the floor playing with Sadie
  2. Do the dishes. A clean kitchen sink makes all the difference
  3. Make your bed. I love having my bed made and I have to choose everyday whether I am going to make it or not. I love having all my pillows on the bed looking so perfect
  4. Get ready for the day! Nothing beats feeling like a beauty queen when your are getting ready for the day.
  5. Read a book that uplifts you! The library is full of books (and is free), neighbors, friends, family all have books that are waiting to be read.
  6. Go for a walk. The saying, "Endorphines make you happy, and happy people don't shoot their husbands," is so totally true! I go for a walk and life is better and I don't want to shoot my husband.
  7. Serve someone else. Make a treat, a card, clean a yard, visit someone in the nursing home, etc. whatever it is will help you in every way!
  8. Talk positive about everyone! I have had to learn this the hard way, when I talk negative about people I get all shaken up and snap at everyone. When I talk nice about everyone, I find qualities that I would like to improve on.
  9. Wake up Early. There is so much that can be done in the morning while everyone is asleep and it is just you and your quiet time! Laundry, dishes, dusting, exercising, cleaning, getting ready etc.
  10. Choose to be happy! Choose Everyday that you will be happy no matter what comes your way. If it is baby food on your clothes, or the touch of your child's hand on you face, choose to be happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies