I have been wanting to give my throw pillows a new look, without breaking the bank. So I quickly made a new slip cover for my pillow. Pick a design in the Silhouette studio, and adjust to the size needed. Example my pillow was 17 1/2" and the heat transfer vinyl (HTV) I had was 9x12. I tried my best to get the image to fill all of the material so it would look right on the pillow. Once you get the size you need, test it out on a piece of paper to ensure that is the correct size. **BE SURE TO FLIP YOUR IMAGE** Cut out your image, weed, place on material and press HARD! Place the cover on the pillow and ta-da a whole new pillow!!
What a crazy month October was. Sadie girl turned one and we had a blast celebrating her birthday. Every gift she got was a noisy toy. Needless to say, my house is now filled with more noise, and I love it. I love the toys she received. I love playing with Sadie and making her laugh, watching her think, and trying her hardest to figure out a toy. It's in the simple moments that make my heart swell with love of being a mother. Being a mother is one of the most rewarding gifts from God. I am grateful everyday that I get to do it. But with that being said, it is also one of the hardest jobs I have ever had. Talking to someone who whines what they want, the poop (it's part of motherhood), the not eating, the toll it takes on my body, the sleepless nights, and the teething. It comes in a bundle swaddled in a pink blanket. The moments that matter most is the laughing, the smile, when they first crawl, the first step, feeding themselves, when they think they are funny. and mo...
Need a quick cookie fix! Try this easy cookie recipe with everything that you already have on hand! Cake Batter Cookies 1 box of cake mix 1/2 cup Oil 2 eggs 1 cup of candy Mix all ingredients together, mix candy in last! Place on cookie sheet, baka at 350 for 8-10 min. Get creative! See what cake mixes will be yummy with different candy! Enjoy
Comments
Post a Comment