Summer Happenings
I tend to loose my crafting side during the summer. I get so caught up in all the summer activities and kind of forget about crafting. Don't get me wrong, every once in a while I sit down and create a card or a birthday banner (I have two birthdays in July).
"What have I been up to?" you might ask. Well let me show you!!

First, we went on a day trip to Red Fish lake. It is gorgeous and I am so anxious to go back. A day was not long enough. It wasn't even a day. It was more like a 3 hour car ride for maybe 1 hour of being there. Have to try that again.
The next week, Colt and I took our cute little family camping. We had fun swimming at the Payette Lake, and the Gold Fork Hot springs. We drove all over the mountains and fell in love. I am ready to go back out and go camping. I'm not so sure Colt is though. He did an amazing job of taking all of us. He never complained and was happy to be with us.
I did do a craft this week for my son's birthday, but I did have a hiccup in the cutting!
I think my mat has lost it's stickiness. The paper slid all over the place. I have never had that before. So, that little project is on the side for a few days.



Comments
Post a Comment