3 Ingredient Smoothie
Now that summer is here, I love making these yummy refreshing smoothies. With 3 simple ingredients, everyone in the family will loves these.
1. Frozen fruit.
I love this fruit mix. It is my very favorite. They have it at Costco as well. I just grabbed a bag from my grocery store and it's great. Also, I find that using frozen fruit means that I don't have to add ice.
2. Yogurt.
I have tried many different yogurts and I find I like this one the best. I buy it big so my kids can enjoy a bowl of yogurt as well.
3. Coconut water.
I found that juice is too sugary and sweet. I didn't like the extra sweetness and wanted something a little more healthy.
Ok so now lets mix!!
First, grab the goods.
I love this fruit mix. It is my very favorite. They have it at Costco as well. I just grabbed a bag from my grocery store and it's great. Also, I find that using frozen fruit means that I don't have to add ice.
2. Yogurt.
I have tried many different yogurts and I find I like this one the best. I buy it big so my kids can enjoy a bowl of yogurt as well.
3. Coconut water.
I found that juice is too sugary and sweet. I didn't like the extra sweetness and wanted something a little more healthy.
Ok so now lets mix!!
In the blender:
2 Cups frozen fruit
1/2 cup yogurt
3/4 bottle of coconut water
Blend till smooth. Add water in as needed. Start off with 1/4 then add more as you mix to get the right consistency.
Pour in cups and enjoy!




Comments
Post a Comment