Zipper Bag!
I love to try new techniques with sewing, so when I saw this great tutorial on making a zipper bag, I knew I had to try it.
I love the way it turned out!

My favorite part is the cute light pink zipper. Who doesn't need another bag? Once it was made I added some HTV to it just to make it more special.

Make sure to mirror the image with HTV. Iron on and BAM! A custom made bag. It is addicting to make such cute bags. I hope you have a great day!

The inside lining is so charming!

I love the way it turned out!

My favorite part is the cute light pink zipper. Who doesn't need another bag? Once it was made I added some HTV to it just to make it more special.

Make sure to mirror the image with HTV. Iron on and BAM! A custom made bag. It is addicting to make such cute bags. I hope you have a great day!

The inside lining is so charming!

Comments
Post a Comment