Mother's Day Gift
With Mother's Day around the corner, I needed to come up with a gift for my mom. So I came up with the perfect gift. Every month when my children turned another month older, I took their picture. (I only did this the first year.) My mom loves them and has been wanting to have the all, so why not make her a book.

In Silhouette Studio I used the Amy Robison mini album design.

Adjust to the size you want.

Fill the page with the image and cut out as many as you need.
For the cover, I cut out two pieces of card stock and glued them together.
*I did learn to check the direction of your paper for the back cover. It could end up upside down.


Cut out the circle and embellish.
Now you have a cute mini album all ready to go for your mom!!
Happy Mother's Day to all you great moms and women!

In Silhouette Studio I used the Amy Robison mini album design.

Adjust to the size you want.

Fill the page with the image and cut out as many as you need.
For the cover, I cut out two pieces of card stock and glued them together.
*I did learn to check the direction of your paper for the back cover. It could end up upside down.


Cut out the circle and embellish.
Now you have a cute mini album all ready to go for your mom!!
Happy Mother's Day to all you great moms and women!
Comments
Post a Comment