Gold Deer

I was walking through the craft store, when adorable gold deer stickers caught my eye. As I stood there deciding if it would fit in my weekly craft budget, I realized I could make some at home... so I did!!!!

Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo
Sticker Paper
Laser Printer
Minc 
Gold Foil

Designs:
Basic circle
Deer Design# 108337

First, make the circle 1"x1" and color black. Make another circle 0.9"x0.9" and color white. Add the deer in side the circle, color black, and center in the align window. 



Offset the outer circle. This is easier when there is one design, instead of a page full page to offset. To get it really close, use offset 0.02. 

Add the registration marks, and then click the "Replication button" and at the bottom click fill page. (It is best to have the registration marks first before filling the page).

Print off on the laser printer. 

Turn on the Minc Machine. (I set mine to a 4).  Lay the gold foil on top of the design. Make sure that you don't foil the registration marks or you cutter won't work right. 
  

*The Minc works with toner, it is what makes the foil adhere to the design. Cover the registration marks with paper so the toner won't transfer to your transfer sheet. 

Place in the machine
   


When it comes out, take the foil off. (No wait time).

Place the sticker paper to the cutting matt and adjust your blade to a 2, but the thickness of the blade change to an 8. The reason is so that it won't cut all the way through the sticker paper. 

I love everything about this, it was one of my favorite things to create. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!
Have a Wonderful Day!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies