That bag!
If you are like me, you have to carry a heavy diaper bag all round. I like my diaper bag. It's convenient, cute, and I picked it out, so I like it. But, without fail I have always forgotten something and it drives me crazy!! A toy, blanket, bib, or just extra diapers. I am a new mom so I am still learning to pack everything for the one and only!
So I have come up with a diaper bag check list. You can print it and use it for yourself if you have the same problem.
If I forgot anything please let me know!
I would love to hear what are your favorite diaper bags!
Don't forget to follow me!
So I have come up with a diaper bag check list. You can print it and use it for yourself if you have the same problem.
If I forgot anything please let me know!
I would love to hear what are your favorite diaper bags!
Don't forget to follow me!

Comments
Post a Comment