A few of my favorite things...
I can't believe summer will be over! The kids are back in school, the air is crisp, and the storms have started. But as the seasons change, I can't help but look back to the last year and feel so blessed. Though we have no money and we are struggling, we have done and seen some great adventures, and the year isn't over yet. I have learned a few things my favorite things include.
One, is this jewel came into my life and held onto my heart. She is the reason I get up in the morning (literally!) I can't imagine my life without her!
Two is this guy! He makes me laugh when I really don't want to! He helps me calm down, and knows how to encourage me to keep going. I love him more and more. I couldn't of asked for a better best friend!
Third, my scriptures. Yes I might get a little religious on you, but it is who I am! I love reading my scriptures I have such a better day and I am nicer to everyone, especially my family! I love going to church and learning about my Savior and Heavenly Father. I love knowing where I came from, why I am here and where I am going. I know my family is forever. I was sealed to my sweet husband for eternity and I get to be with the ones I love forever.
I have dreams, goals, ideas just like the next person, but having the gospel in my life allows me to include Heavenly Father in the choices I make, so I don't have to work at it alone. I have friends and neighbors that aren't part of my church, but that does not make them bad. I love everyone and I believe everyone has kindness in them.
I love camping, crafting, shopping, a new hair cut, fresh zucchini out of a garden, packages with my name on it, puppies, babies, chocolate, vanilla scented candles, peppermint at Christmas, birthdays, surprises, movies, dancing, music, and knowing that I have readers like you!
If you would like to know more about me, follow me!
One, is this jewel came into my life and held onto my heart. She is the reason I get up in the morning (literally!) I can't imagine my life without her!
Two is this guy! He makes me laugh when I really don't want to! He helps me calm down, and knows how to encourage me to keep going. I love him more and more. I couldn't of asked for a better best friend!
Third, my scriptures. Yes I might get a little religious on you, but it is who I am! I love reading my scriptures I have such a better day and I am nicer to everyone, especially my family! I love going to church and learning about my Savior and Heavenly Father. I love knowing where I came from, why I am here and where I am going. I know my family is forever. I was sealed to my sweet husband for eternity and I get to be with the ones I love forever.
I have dreams, goals, ideas just like the next person, but having the gospel in my life allows me to include Heavenly Father in the choices I make, so I don't have to work at it alone. I have friends and neighbors that aren't part of my church, but that does not make them bad. I love everyone and I believe everyone has kindness in them.
I love camping, crafting, shopping, a new hair cut, fresh zucchini out of a garden, packages with my name on it, puppies, babies, chocolate, vanilla scented candles, peppermint at Christmas, birthdays, surprises, movies, dancing, music, and knowing that I have readers like you!
If you would like to know more about me, follow me!
Comments
Post a Comment