Silhouette Art
I was asked to help with a Relief Society Birthday Party, which I am excited to help with. I am in love the with theme and decorations! We have a theme, food, speakers and decorations. I am excited to show you our table decorations, I am in love with them.
I backed with my favorite print paper. I bought the frames from the dollar store! Make sure you double check them, some are broken! I had so much fun decorating for this! We used mason jars with daisy's, and a penant banner on the stage! I am glad it was a success!
Theme: Dream of the Person you would like to be, but remember God won't waste the person you are!
Food: Turkey Dinner
Decorations: Silhouette frames, daisy's, Mason Jars, fabric, penant banner and table cloths
Speaker: Ladies in the ward about how life turned out better than their dreams!
Song: Guardians of Virtue By Scott Flinders
| Printed and traced on black Paper! |
Theme: Dream of the Person you would like to be, but remember God won't waste the person you are!
Food: Turkey Dinner
Decorations: Silhouette frames, daisy's, Mason Jars, fabric, penant banner and table cloths
Speaker: Ladies in the ward about how life turned out better than their dreams!
Song: Guardians of Virtue By Scott Flinders



Comments
Post a Comment