Fabric Flowers!!
I love making fabric flowers for Sadie! I get a bundle of headband at Quilted Bear and make my own flowers! I personally prefer the flowers over the bows. My mom bought these shabby fabric flowers I added the netting and feathers! They are so simple to make!
Use a piece of Felt (I use white)
Hot glue the flowers, feathers, netting, bling, whatever you want to the piece of flet.
Next, glue a aligator clip to the back and viola! You have a Hair clip.
If you want you can hot glue them to a piece of elastic of your choice.

I love the way these turned out! I am so excited!
Use a piece of Felt (I use white)
Hot glue the flowers, feathers, netting, bling, whatever you want to the piece of flet.
Next, glue a aligator clip to the back and viola! You have a Hair clip.
If you want you can hot glue them to a piece of elastic of your choice.
| Don't I have the cutest model ever! |

Comments
Post a Comment