Hot Pockets
Need a dinner Idea? I have the perfect one for you and your family! Kids loves these, and you can get as creative as you want. Homemade hot pockets! Love these!
First make pizza dough, roll it out on a baking sheet, cut slits on the long sides, and put in the toppings, down the middle. I do pizza, and ham and cheese hot pockets. Fold the cut ends over in the middle, pinch and let raise about as long as your oven heats up. Bake at 350 for 25 min.
Get creative with it. Make a veggie one, one with all your favorite pizza toppings, do ham, turkey, cheese, whatever you want in your hot pocket!
Pizza Dough:
3 Cups Warm Water
2 TBS. Yeast
2 TBS Oil
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 tsp. Salt
3 Cups Flour (I use more like 5 1/2)
Makes two hot pockets!
Ham and Cheese
Pizza Hot Pocket
First make pizza dough, roll it out on a baking sheet, cut slits on the long sides, and put in the toppings, down the middle. I do pizza, and ham and cheese hot pockets. Fold the cut ends over in the middle, pinch and let raise about as long as your oven heats up. Bake at 350 for 25 min.
Get creative with it. Make a veggie one, one with all your favorite pizza toppings, do ham, turkey, cheese, whatever you want in your hot pocket!
Pizza Dough:
3 Cups Warm Water
2 TBS. Yeast
2 TBS Oil
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 tsp. Salt
3 Cups Flour (I use more like 5 1/2)
Makes two hot pockets!
Let raise for about 1/2 hour
Ham and Cheese
Pizza Hot Pocket



This looks delish!! My boys will love me when I make this. Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDelete