Family Home Evening Binder

Sorry I haven't posted things for a while, I have been helping my family move, and in the mean time found a great project to work on. My mom had some really old Friend Magazines. I took them and remembered the Idea I saw from Printrest. The magazines where taken apart and categorized for FHE. The link is here. I modified it to fit my needs, and to make it fit in one binder.
First is the Fun Stuff
 Then the Proclamation to the World
 Articles of faith
 Tabs to organize it

The front of the stories

Pioneer Stories

New Testament Stories

Christmas

Easter

The middle of the magazines there was board games that I glued to file folders


I love my Laminator and When I saw the cards for the board games, had to laminate them! 


Sites I got stuff from:

Just remember you don't have to reinvent FHE it is already easy and ready for you! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies