Adventure is out there!!

We are starting out on a new adventure. Hubby received a job promotion. Same company, just a new title. With it comes new home, new place, new ward and new state. We are moving to Denver. We packed up our life and moved in with my parents for two weeks, then on to a new place.

As we packed up the house I was crying and couldn't go in the kids bedroom. I would cry even more. I would think of when we first bought the home, or when we brought home our babies. The struggle was real. Tuesday was the worst. I told myself today would be a sad day and tomorrow was a another day.

A few things I'll miss is:

  • My tulips (they started to bloom)
  • My back door
  • Hubby upset every time he had to start the swamp cooler or hang up Christmas lights
  • The leafs on trees
It's been a few days and I'm doing just fine. Excited to get going and be in Denver. We are needed there Heavenly Father has made this all possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!

Remember the Moments

Fabulous Friday: Cake Batter Cookies