Mommy Probs :(
Yesterday morning I had an ultrasound appointment. I love going and get so excited to my sweet baby. But along with this appointment, came the glucose test, (if you have children you know how yucky it is). Well it was a rough night and I was so tired, when I woke up I only had 20 min before my appointment! My head popped off, I hurried and drank the nasty drink while putting on my makeup and getting dressed. I ran out the door and made it. But, here is the best part, I looked down at my leggings only to find they were inside out! Luckily I was able to fix them before I saw the doctor.
The lesson I am trying to say is we all have these kinds of mornings. When someone has inside out leggings they probably are running late! :)
The lesson I am trying to say is we all have these kinds of mornings. When someone has inside out leggings they probably are running late! :)
Comments
Post a Comment