Spring love!
It is so nice outside and I can't help but the love the spring air!
Today I dressed in spring colors and love sitting in the sunshine.
I dream of tulips, sprinklers, and butterflies.
Life has been busy for us, we found out we are having another little one join our family. I made it to the halfway mark. My last pregnancy I thought I would never make it halfway, and this pregnancy is flying bye.
What I look forward to about spring,
Today I dressed in spring colors and love sitting in the sunshine.
I dream of tulips, sprinklers, and butterflies.
Life has been busy for us, we found out we are having another little one join our family. I made it to the halfway mark. My last pregnancy I thought I would never make it halfway, and this pregnancy is flying bye.
The sweet little one!
Ready for spring!
What I look forward to about spring,
- Easter Egg hunt with Sadie
- Tulips in my Garden
- Sunshine
- Baby bunnies
- Baby Bumps

Comments
Post a Comment